viernes, 6 de abril de 2012

...I´m sorry...




I should say you a big I'M SO SORRY!!!


A few weeks ago, to be exact a few saturdays ago, my personal computer died from one moment to other, did not turn on again and the result was a great loss of materials, photos, videos, folders, informations, my disappeareance and so much more, so from now I have to start from zero with the blog and learn to deal with the lost time. Step one: I already bought a new computer because the other one didn´t have solution but it took me a while since my first purchase was an iPad (which I returned it in three days, I really wanted it, but it seems its advanced technology was not for me).


Clearly the word patience wiil be present in my vocabulary since several obstacles were presented and still many to come. Now I have this one, a basic one (a netbook) and I´m working to do my better in this new phase.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario